How to Enjoy Your Life and Your Job
Author: Carnegie, Dale, 1888-1955
Format Paperback | 224 pages
Publisher: New York: Pocket Books, 1986.
Imprint: Jossey-Bass Inc.U.S.
Publication City/Country: New York, United States
Dimensions 200 x 250 x 15.49mm | 113g
Uncover your hidden assets–you can fill each day with excitement and a sense of satisfaction!
Even if you love your work, you probably have days when almost nothing goes right. Bestselling author Dale Carnegie shows you how to make every day more exciting and rewarding–how you can get more done, and have more fun doing it. Dale Carnegie’s time-tested advice will help you to:
- Make other people feel important–and do it sincerely
- Avoid unnecessary tension–save your energy for important duties
- Get people to say yes–immediately
- Turn routine tasks into stimulating opportunities
- Spot a sure-fire way of making enemies–and avoid it
- Smile in the face of criticism–you’ve done your very best!
How to Enjoy Your Life and Your Job will help you create a new approach to life and people and discover talents you never knew you had. Dale Carnegie can help you get the most out of yourself–all the time. Start developing your innate strengths and abilities – start enriching your life today!
*Buku ini boleh didapati di Perpustakaan INSTUN di rak 158.1 CAR